Views: 93 Author: admin Publish Time: 2018-11-16 Origin: Site
RESCUE BOAT is a motorized boat used to rescue people in distress and to assemble lifeboats and rafts with good maneuverability. In order to rescue the distressed persons and assemble the marine survival craft more safely and quickly, the ship must be equipped with rescue boats as required.
The rescue boats used on seagoing vessels are classified into three categories:
1) Rigid rescue boat is a kind of rescue boat that is more commonly used on board;
2) Inflatable rescue boat is a rescue boat mainly composed of rubber material and accessory materials;
3) The rigid inflatable hybrid rescue boat is a rescue boat with rigid materials and rubber materials in the material of the hull.
In order to slow down the damage caused by the rescue boat from being pressed and impacted on the hull, a fender made of rubber material is placed around the side of the hull. There is a first cable release device at the head of the rescue boat, and a cable pile is arranged on each side of the left and right sides of the rescue boat, mainly for towing and assembling the survival craft. In the rescue boat structure with a single-armed davit for lowering and reclaiming operations, there is a boat head dain and two stern davits, forming a three-point aggregate into a point for controlled lifting and lowering operating. A hand-operated drain pump is provided at the rear of the rescue boat to facilitate timely removal of the accumulated sewage in the boat. The drainage pipe accumulated in the boat is discharged out of the boat through the drainage pipe of the drainage pump. A drain is provided at the lowest point of the boat at the end of the rescue boat to facilitate the natural discharge of water from the boat to the outside of the boat during navigation or other conditions. The bottom plug is set at the lowest end of the rescue boat, and the bottom plug is opened when the rescue boat is out of the water, so as to eliminate the water in the boat. At the rear of the rescue boat, a folding fixed boarding ladder made of aluminum alloy is fixed to facilitate the boarding of the water. The lifesaving handrail rope is convenient for people in the water to use the handrail rope to wait for assistance or assist in climbing the rescue boat.
1) Must meet the general requirements for lifeboats;
2) The length should be not less than 3.8 meters and no more than 8.5 meters;
3) At least 5 people sitting down and 1 person lying down should be taken;
4) The rescue boat with rigid and aerated hybrid structure shall comply with the applicable requirements and be approved by the competent authority;
5) In addition to the rescue with sufficient sheer, the rescue boat shall be provided with an extension boat cap of not less than 15% of the captain;
6) The rescue boat should be able to operate at a speed of 6 nautical miles and maintain this speed for at least 4 hours (the speed of the rescue boat can exceed 6 nautical miles);
7) The rescue boat should have sufficient maneuverability and maneuverability in the waves in order to save people from the water, collect life rafts, and tow the full occupants and attachments or equivalent weight of the ship at a speed of 2 nautical miles maximum life raft;
8) If the rescue boat is equipped with an outboard engine, the rudder and tiller may be part of the aircraft. The rescue boat can also be fitted with a petrol-driven outboard engine with an approved fuel system, but the fuel tank should have special fire and explosion protection;
9) The towing device shall be permanently installed on the rescue boat and shall be of sufficient strength to be assembled into a towed vessel equipped with all occupants and attachments or a maximum liferaft of considerable weight;
10) The rescue boat should be stored.
1) Passenger ships of 500 gross tonnage and above shall be provided with at least one rescue boat on each side of the ship;
2) Passenger ships of less than 500 gross tonnage should be equipped with at least one rescue boat;
3) The cargo ship should be equipped with at least one rescue boat;
4) If the lifeboat meets the requirements of the rescue boat, the lifeboat can be used as a rescue boat.
(1) A sufficient number of floatable hand paddles for paddling on the calm sea. Each paddle should be equipped with a paddle, paddle or equivalent. The paddle or paddle should be attached to the boat with a lanyard or chain;
(2) 1 floating water scoop;
(3) One effective boat compass and compass cabinet coated with illuminant or with appropriate lighting device;
(4) One sea anchor, one with sufficient strength and one anchor cable, the length of which is not less than 10m;
(5) One painter line of sufficient length and strength, with a disengagement device, placed at the front end of the rescue boat;
(6) One floatable streamer with a length of not less than 50 m. The streamer is strong enough to carry all the occupants and attachments or the maximum quality liferafts of the ship equipped with at least 2 kn speed;
(7) One waterproof flash light, together with the spare battery 1 and the spare bulb 1 are only installed in the waterproof container;
(8) One whistle or equivalent acoustic number;
(9) One first aid kit is placed in a watertight container that can be closed after use;
(10) There are 2 floatable rescue quoit with a length of not less than 30 Ins;
(11) One search light, its horizontal and vertical sectors are at least 6 °, the measured light intensity is 2500 cd, and can work continuously for not less than 3h;
(12) One effective radar reflector;
(13) Thermal protective aids 2 pieces, for the 10% rescue boat rated occupants, whichever is larger;
(14) A portable fire extinguisher suitable for extinguishing oil fires.
(1) The rescue boat should always be ready for use on board, and it is required to land within 5 minutes;
(2) The storage position of the rescue boat shall not affect the operation and use of other lifesaving equipment;
(3) The rescue boat should be stored in a location that is easy to land and recover;
(4) If it is a lifeboat and a rescue boat, its storage location should also meet the requirements for lifeboat storage.