Views:4 Author:ADMIN Publish Time: 2018-12-04 Origin:Site
RED HAND FLARE
Red hand flare, as the name suggests, are hand-held fire-responding ship life-saving product, the main type of which is red light flame signal.
MAIN COMPONENT OF RED HAND FLARE
The marine red hand flare manufactured according to GB 03107-9 is suitable for use in ships, lifeboats and life rafts. Its performance is in line with the regulations of China's sea-going signal equipment and the 1974 International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea.
The marine red flame signal is a flame-type pyrotechnic signal that is triggered by a hand-held pull or fire. Its main components include:
a. Signal column;
b. Piloting appliance;
c. Housing and handle;
d. Connecting piece;
e. Safety cover and top cover.
The ship's red light flame signal shall have a diameter of not more than 40 mm and a total length of not more than 240 mm. The total weight shall not exceed 260 g.
The red hand flare with a red light intensity of 10000 cd and a duration of 60s is marked as:
HHY 60-10000 GB 3107.9-822
The marine red hand flare shall comply with the technical requirements of GB 3107.1-82 "Marine Fireworks Signal Types and General Technical Conditions" and the following standards.
(1) After the signal is pulled or fired, it should be able to:
a. Hand-held a continuous red flame;
b. The red light intensity should be no less than 10000 cd;
c. The duration of red light is not less than 60s;
d. The red light color is in accordance with the regulations specified by the International Commission on Illumination.
The regional limits of the chromaticity are within the following angular coordinates:
X 0.680 0.660 0.735 0.721
Y 0.320 0.320 0.265 0.259
(2) The signal column shall be composed of ignition powder, ignition drug, signal medicine, etc., and its outer diameter shall be not less than 35 mm and the weight shall be not less than 70 g.
(3) The ignition gear shall comply with the provisions of Article 3.2 of GB 3107.1-82 "Types of Marine Fireworks Signals and General Technical Conditions".
(4) The casing shall be made of plastic or equivalent material and shall have an outer diameter of not more than 40 mm; with a suitably long grip, the total length shall not exceed 240 mm.
(5) The connector and the handle are made of plastic or equivalent material, one end of which is connected to the signal housing, and the other end is matched with the safety cover or the firing seat.
(6) The safety cover and the top cover are made of plastic or metal material, the height of which is not more than 25 mm, and the outer surface is knurled and should be red. The metal material cover should be rust-proof and anti-corrosive.
(7) The shape and structure of this signal shall comply with the provisions of Article 3.3 of GB 3107.1-82 "Types of Marine Fireworks Signals and General Technical Conditions".
(8) This signal shall not affect the performance of the safety cover after being removed from the water depth by 10 cm after being removed from the application state of the safety cover.
(9) After burning this signal for 5 s, the flame is immersed in a water depth of 10 cm, and its performance should be maintained during 10 s.
(10) When this signal is ignited, it should not be ignited, not exploding or accidental; when burning, there must be no damage to the dam caused by the dam.
(11) This signal is free to fall from the height of 3 m to the steel plate. It should not ignite or explode, but it is allowed to affect the performance.
(12) The assessment of the validity period of this signal shall comply with the provisions of Article 4.5 of GB 3107.1-82 "Types of Marine Fireworks Signals and General Technical Conditions".
Because the flame signal generator is a safety emergency equipment, it is usually purchased by the relevant departments. When the operator uses it, it can be operated according to the operation method.
(1) The operator quickly tears off the plastic bag wrapped in the flame signal generator, removes the bottom cover, presses the inner cylinder, unscrews the bottom of the fire plug, and then tightens the inner and outer cylinder bolts and nuts.
(2) The operator holds the outer tube in one hand, the arrow must face up, and the other hand wipes the top of the inner tube with the wiper until it clicks and burns.
(3) When the flame generator is burned up, the operator will extend the signal out of the outboard, tilt it down, and try to hold it lower to avoid being burnt by Mars.
(4) Pay attention to the wind direction during operation. The operator should stand on the upwind, and the arrow of the outer casing should face upwards. Do not launch to the crowd.